EY Comply - Reg Reporting - Senior
EY Comply - Reg Reporting - Senior
Work as senior on multiple workstreams or clients as a part of Regulatory Reporting BAU/Production team. Travel to the USA for training is expected.
Your key responsibilities
- Work as senior on multiple workstreams or clients as a part of Regulatory Reporting BAU/Production team.
- Interact with stakeholders (client and other third parties such as fund administrators) on matters related to data and production.
- Facilitate and encourage the necessary conversations between the Business and Technology to determine the what and the how of the product features.
- Prepare and review the workpapers needed for filing the forms/reports with 100% accuracy.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Provide technical guidance to the team as well as client as needed.
- The role is deadline oriented and may require working under US time schedule.
- Be involved in project management as needed.
- Mentor, train and inspire staffs to meet the project objectives.
- Proactively develop and impart training on new onboarded or upcoming initiatives for team members.
- Work with Technology and US team in identifying process improvement areas and bring in the culture of automation.
Skills and attributes for success
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- 4 – 6 years of experience with at least 2 - 3 years of senior experience in BCM or WAM industry, Exposure to US based asset management or fund administration firm will be an addon.
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance mandatory. MBA or CA will be good to have.
- Experience with Regulatory Reporting, Validations, Reconciliations, General Adjustment processes would be a plus.
- General understanding of US GAAP, mutual fund regulatory is a plus.
- Should be versatile and have a good understanding of working with Technology platforms/frameworks/tools.
- Actively participate in the selection of new regulatory tools/frameworks and methodologies. Recommend and assist in its implementation.
- Fair understanding of Technology/Framework and Data systems across the WAM sector.
- Functional knowledge: Good knowledge and understanding of WAM domain and deep knowledge of capital market OTC derivative products (Equity, Commodities, Currencies, Rates, Cash and Credit).
- Knowing Risk function deliverables like Key Risks & Controls and the testing thereof.
- Thorough understanding of different product taxonomies in Regulatory Reporting.
- Understanding BRD would be an added advantage.
- Experience with 1 or more relevant Regulatory Reporting platform.
- Exposure to Python or R tool-based analytics.
- The candidate must be a highly motivated individual who can handle all levels of complexity in the respective area of operation.
- Should pay attention to detail, proficient in MS applications (Word, Excel, Power Point), excellent analytical skills and must display effective interaction capabilities with various stakeholders.
- The applicant must be comfortable functioning in a fast-paced environment driven by deadlines.
- Fair knowledge of Capital market instruments.
- US Visa ready is preferred
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.