EY- Assurance – Manager- FAAS - Hyderabad Location
As part of our EY-Assurance Team, the Manager will be responsible for working closely with FAAS leadership, Partners, Senior Managers, Assistant Managers, Seniors and Staff on client facing engagements.
We’re looking for incumbents who should have extensive experience in Financial Accounting and Advisory Services.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead global or domestic client service teams to execute the following FAAS solutions:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting Excellence
- GAAP conversions
- Transaction accounting - IPO, Bonds, etc
- Accounting change (revenue recognition and lease accounting)
- Accounting policy and governance
- Remediation and readiness
- Organizing and providing technical training
- Addressing service delivery quality issues, if and when they occur
Manage and develop people
- Lead a team of Assistant Managers and Seniors and make sure the team delivers high–quality work on time and to budget
- Conduct FAAS team performance reviews, serve as a positive leader and mentor, and contribute to the team performance
- Identify development opportunities and training needs for high performing Assistant Managers Seniors or Staff.
- Manage business and clients
- Actively support and enhance relationships internally for growth of Hyderabad market
- Skills and attributes for success
- Expert knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP and Indian accounting standards
- Extensive hands–on experience in the following areas: - GAAP conversions and implementation of new accounting standards - Drafting and designing accounting policies - Technical accounting research and advisory - Consolidation and compilation support - Financial statement close process support
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Experience: 6+ years of relevant experience
• Education: CA from ICAI/ACCA member
• Domain/Role: Extensive hands-on experience on GAAP Conversions (US GAAP/IFRS), Accounting on transactions such as M&A, IPO & Financial Reporting
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proficiency in MS – Excel, MS – Word, MS – Powerpoint
- Preferable to have working experience in SAP, Oracle, Hyperion and other ERP’s
- Interest in business and commerciality.
Apply for EY- Assurance – Manager- FAAS - Hyderabad Location
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly