Staff | Global Compliance & Reporting | Tax & Advisory Services | HCMC Office
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a global leader in Tax & Advisory Services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in the field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you!
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in the execution of the service line procedures. Perform various duties such as understanding routine data & tax return processes, research delivery of client documentation and other tasks delegated.
- Analyse evidence, prepare written communications, participate in one-on-one and small group discussions with other engagement team members, and interact with client personnel.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, client's engagement history, and our tax approach.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client's environment. Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to clients’ requests and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Demonstrate teamwork, integrity, and accountability. Assist and collaborate with team members. Contribute ideas/opinions to teams and listen/respond to other views.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Seek, develop, and present ideas to apply EY services.
- Participate in and contribute to attaining the team goals.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent client-serving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities
- PC proficiency, including proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation of software applications
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment.
- Travel between provinces may be required
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend evaluation rounds. Please check your email regularly for updates. As the opportunity is limited, early application is an advantage.
- Application sent to firstname.lastname@example.org the title of “EY Vietnam | Staff to Tax & Advisory Services | Full name”
You are required to include:
- Most updated resume
- A cover letter
- Academic transcripts (secondary & tertiary),
- Certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.