Tax Accountant, Tax, International Tax Services(Transfer Pricing)(Senior)(MultiplePositions)(530544)
Tax Accountant, Tax, International Tax Services (Transfer Pricing) (Senior) (Multiple Positions), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, Boston, MA.
Participate in engagement teams and collaborate with manager to deliver to clients quality transfer pricing advice through the tax life cycle (planning, accounting, compliance and controversy). Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine tax liability for an organization. Advise management about tax strategies and issues. Provide technical guidance and share knowledge with teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services focusing on more complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues. Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Learn about EY and its service lines and actively assess and present ways to apply knowledge and services.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Law, Mathematics, Policy Analysis, Tax or related field plus 2 years business advisory, transfer pricing, relevant business economic consulting or relevant federal/ International business tax consulting experience; OR a Master’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Law, Mathematics, Policy Analysis, Tax or related field plus 1 year of business advisory, transfer pricing, relevant business economic consulting or relevant federal/ International business tax consulting experience.
- Must have 1 year of experience in transfer pricing planning, documentation or controversy work projects, and preparation of APA documentation, at a mid-size/regional to large sized/national public accounting firm or law firm.
- Must have 1 year of experience in economic modeling.
- Must have 1 year of experience advising clients on technical aspects of transfer pricing, as well as experience with general business issues including: sharing, relating and communicating technical and business knowledge across clients without violating confidentiality.
- Must have 1 year of experience working on tax compliance engagements, including engagement-related budgeting and billing, and escalating issues to tax partners or executives as needed.
- Requires domestic or international travel up to 25%, to serve client needs.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.