Internship Indirect Taxation Compliance (VAT) (m/f)
Our Accountancy and Tax Compliance Department is expanding and looking for interns who are specialised in indirect taxation (VAT) and want to work and grow in an international environment.
During your internship, you will:
- Advise and assist our wide range of national and international clients (banks, insurance companies, financial-sector professionals, holding companies, real-estate companies, commercial and industrial companies and the public sector) in their VAT matters in order for them to fulfil their tax obligations (VAT returns and entering into contact with Luxembourg’s VAT authority);
- Work with various departments within our firm in Luxembourg and abroad in order to add variety to your apprenticeship, both in VAT, accounting or taxation;
- Broaden your knowledge so that you can complete your assignments successfully and meet clients’ expectations by being familiar with their industry or line of business;
- Develop as part of a team of highly qualified professionals.
- You have a degree in economics or management, ideally with a specialisation in taxation, and looking for a minimum 3-month end-of-study internship;
- If you have already completed an internship in the field of indirect taxation (VAT), this would be advantageous;
- You are a critical thinker, disciplined, have good writing skills and show initiative – these are all assets needed to succeed during this internship;
- You have excellent organisational and people skills;
- You speak English and French fluently. Knowledge of German would be an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.