Information Security Specialist
Information Security Specialist
Information Security takes a proactive approach to protecting EY’s brand through robust technical security controls, a clearly defined security strategy and ongoing compliance and incident management programs designed to detect and protect against increasingly sophisticated threats against the organization.
The primary function of the Information Security Audit Specialist is to liaise with external auditors to facilitate the audit for EY Technology, namely the CT, ET and InfoSec. The candidate coordinates audits to be executed with internal and external groups and ensures successful delivery of audits, in line with agreed methodology and guidelines. The candidate is also responsible for coordinating pre-assessments, evaluating and advising leadership on the readiness for the commencing of external audits, and coordinating all activities related to the audits such as document requests, evidence collection, and liaising with the external auditors and internal departments involved in the audits. Audit team members are also responsible for the implementation, maintenance, consulting, and management of ISMS (ISO 27001/27017) for EY Global and other entities.
Your key responsibilities:
- Schedules and facilitates Information Security audits that will vary in level of complexity from simple to potentially complex
- Facilitates and coordinates Internal Audits for EY Technology, namely the Client Technology, Enterprise Technology and Information Security
- Collect and monitor progress of auditor’s requests collection
- Coordinates internal pre-assessments in preparation for external audits and certifications
- Advises leadership of the readiness for audits and certifications based on pre-assessments, remediation of identified deficiencies, and current state of the entities in scope
- Establishes and reports on metrics to gauge on audit program effectiveness, audit readiness, and key risk areas that could impede successful external audits
- Develops detailed audit work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
- Liaises with internal auditors, external auditors, vendors and outside consultants as necessary for independent security audits
- Identifies risks and escalates potential project issues to management as required
- Monitors remediation activities in-scope for external audits
- Coordinates with managers and IT leadership on audit scheduling, evidence gathering, audit interviews and remediation
- Co-ordinate ISMS activities like Risk Assessment, Monitoring and Measurement for EYG and for entities
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong English language skills are required – written and verbal
- Good time management, interpersonal, communication, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Fluency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Network and/or application pen testing experience a plus
- Working knowledge of SOC2 Trust principles and ISO 27000 frameworks
- Experience in responding to audits in a global environment is a plus
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Maintain awareness of the current security threat landscape and information security frameworks (ISO27001, SOC 1 and SOC 2)
- Ability to team well with others to facilitate, schedule, and coordinate required audit activities
- Thirst for knowledge and desire to develop your career
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementor certification is a plus
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- One of the following or equivalent certifications: CISSP, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) in related area, or other equivalent certification.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.