Tax Learning Operations Manager, Assistant Director
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As the Tax Learning Operations Manager,Assistant Director, you'll help the firm with learning, performance, feedback, coaching, management development, inclusiveness, and team development. To achieve this, you'll offer advisory services and guidance, assessing needs and developing programs. You'll also operate core processes or programs, and continually assess these to improve effectiveness.
In this role, you'll build and make use of a network of individuals in your area of responsibility. You'll also work with other areas of the business, countries, sub-Areas and other groups, to support the needs of the business. Your efforts will be consistent with the wider Learning and Development and People strategy. You'll receive general direction rather than supervision and will assign projects and tasks to others.
- Serve as a learning or development advisor/project leader in one or more of the following areas: learning, performance, feedback, coaching, leadership development, management development, transitions, inclusiveness, team development.
- Identify development and learning needs and recommend ways to address any gaps.
- Design and develop learning or development programs or processes, that comply with firm strategy.
- Manage or lead projects and initiatives within your area of knowledge. These projects may be firm wide or tailored to a geographic Area or service lines.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programs, through surveys and focus groups. Provide analysis, reports and recommendations based on the findings.
- May coach or advise others on specified topics.
- Communicate the results of your work to employees and leaders.
- Gain a deep knowledge of EY's structure, practices and policies.
- Act as a project leader on complex projects.
- Lead and motivates team members.
- Review the performance of junior team members.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Strong theoretical knowledge and practical application of learning and development principles.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Robust coaching, advisory and facilitation skills.
- Ability to support and lead change.
- Deep knowledge of leading practices in your own area of focus, including performance, coaching, change management, teaming, leadership development, and learning design.
- Competent at forming networks.
- Adept at handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.