Manager - IT Audit
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Assurance Risk Management practice, within Assurance Support services, will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients by providing advice and counsel on accounting, financial reporting, and strategic business issues. In joining, you’ll help ensure a complete and relevant exchange of information among our consultants and in turn with engagement teams and clients, provide experts advice on a variety of specific topics, support engagement teams in resolving complex issues, and supporting clients and their subsidiaries in evaluating the potential impact of accounting and reporting standard setting initiatives. You’ll develop strong relationships with our engagement teams and established audit clients and enhance our ability to meet greater investor expectations with the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
Our team works closely with engagement teams, PwC leadership, PwC counsel, and other groups within PwC to identify and manage practice matters. You’ll play an integral role in developing policy, processes, and tools to support the assurance practice and will interact daily with engagement teams to help staff navigate the challenging and highly judgmental aspect of the audit practice.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.