Fund Accountant - Intertrust Fund Services Ireland
Fund Accountant – Fund Accounting Team
Department: Intertrust Fund Services Ireland
Vacancy type: Permanent
The successful candidate will be part of a small, active team working under the direction of the Fund Accounting Assistant Manager and the Head of Fund Administration. You will work closely with the team and colleagues across all business areas to assist in ensuring our strong client relationships and high service levels are maintained and enhanced. This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated and innovative individual to gain invaluable experience in fund administration, within a professional and supportive work environment, in a growing company.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly NAV calculations for funds or SPVs within the clearly defined and documented control environment.
- Liaise with banks, asset servicers & other third parties so as to ensure complete, timely & accurate processing of transactions.
- Resolve fund accounting enquiries and ensure all aged items on cash and position reconciliations are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Review fund pricing, corporate actions, profit and loss reports and income and expense accruals.
- Develop and improve NAV calculation workflows and procedures.
- Prepare fee calculations and profit and loss allocations for funds.
- Assist with investor capital calls, distributions and statements, as prepared by the Transfer Agency team.
- Assist with the audit process, ensuring timely and successful completion of fund audits including preparation of fund financial statements.
- Prepare and file quarterly regulatory returns to Central Bank of Ireland on a timely basis.
- Play a role in new client initialization and transitions.
- Resolve exceptional problems and take on special projects or tasks as assigned.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Transfer Agency, Operations and Compliance departments.
- Accounting, Finance or Business Degree. Minimum 2.2 honors degree.
- Experience in Private Equity Fund Accounting is required.
- Intention to actively pursue a professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, ACA), if not already started, part qualified or qualified, would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of financial markets and products is essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Good initiative tempered with identifying when escalation is required.
- IT Literate. Strong systems, product and process knowledge. Knowledge of Investran is preferable.
- Proficient in use of MS Office suite of applications with advanced Excel skills is an essential requirement.
- The successful candidate should be capable of working independently, but also work well in a team. Commitment and taking ownership of designated tasks is essential. An enthusiastic, helpful nature and a flexible attitude will contribute to the success of the candidate.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join the Transfer Agency team within the Fund Administration service line.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits such as:
- 23 days annual leave
- Great team environment
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Flexible Working / Hybrid working
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Travel Tax Saver Scheme
- EAP Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Income Protection scheme
- Life Assurance
- Activity clubs
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.