Junior Business Analyst
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
As a Junior Business Analyst within Deloitte Accountancy, you are part of our internal software desk team where you support our accountants, tax and legal experts as well as other internal clients with the implementation of new applications and projects. Your activities range from business requirements analysis, to functional design and testing.
The below responsibilities are part of your day-to-day job:
- You analyse our processes and way of working to suggest improvements;
- You participate in assessments of existing applications and give advice on structural improvements in the areas of performance, usability, processes and organization;
- You create functional designs and describe detailed use cases that will be the fundamentals of new features or new automated workflows;
- You prepare our test cases and take active part in the testing of the new features and workflow with a focus on solving bugs and working towards a high quality, bug free solution.
Let’s talk about you
We are looking for someone who:
- Is tech-savvy and not afraid to quickly learn all there is to know about our business applications;
- Has an aptitude for and eagerness to learning technology and;
- Is analytical, pro-active and solution oriented;
- Is fluent in English and Dutch (the French language is a plus);
Has a first experience or good technical knowledge of the below tools:
- must have: Microsoft Office, functional design/analysis, testing of applications
- nice to have: Qlik, ERP software, SharePoint and Cloud services
We expect you to:
- Be a team player and work independently when needed;
- Adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment and changing circumstances;
- Have a passion for technology with the willingness to excel, learn and apply new technologies and best practices;
- Have a result driven approach, with the ability to work towards deadline;
- Work in one of our local offices in Kortrijk, Gent or Hasselt.
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients. At Deloitte, we advise a wide range of companies across multidisciplinary services ranging from accounting, tax, legal, mergers and acquisitions to services such as “business control & technology” and “strategy & growth” tailor-made solutions. At the same time, our team of advisors handles cases with a satellite vision, enthusiasm and know-how.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
4.400 dedicated professionals, active in 11 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.