The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Processing & keeping a track of all payments, expenses, invoices etc
- Dealing with banks for banking affairs.
- Processing of monthly payroll.
- Preparation of invoices to hotels & corporate customers.
- Preparation of Journal, payments & receipt vouchers.
- Aging of receivables & payables.
- Filing of withholding tax and sales tax returns under FBR, SRB & PRA.
- Identification, verification & recording of room rent collection on weekly basis.
- preparation of renovation cost adjustment statement and reconciliation against the loan weekly.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field/ Preferably ACCA full or part qualified
- Ability to make and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience of using FBR tax portal