Operations Finance Business Partner (Senior Level)
- Adhere to accounting procedures and costing methodology
- Proactively access figures and contribute as Finance business partner to improve productivity and efficiencies of Operations, reduce wastage and scraps, reduce cost and price of materials.
- Give support for BU and Group projects related to Centurions/ 1PL
- Be a business partner with local procurement & global procurement to verify the price of Direct & Indirect materials. Provide the analysis to monitor the cost savings and support for negotiation and deal contracts with supplier and evaluate the bidding
- Monitor the forecast of commodity fx and suggest the ideal on net productivity
- Actively participate in the regular meetings with plant management for efficiency program, productivity, provide fact-based analysis and give recommendation for improvement
- Provide factory/operation management recommendations and financial analytical support in operation decision making, i.e. capital expenditure, inventory level
- Provide analysis of Operations results, explaining any major or unusual deviations in cost calculated
- Analyze main variance in efficiencies (of RM, PM), purchase prices and fixed assets
- Provide the high-quality insights of production mix
- Provide Production P&L for each of production line
- Support M&E and P&T to analyze trial cost spending.
- Appraise and do analysis for CAPEX investment of manufacturing. Provide the analysis for payback & IRR
- Support Operations Controller and FP&A Manager in the forecasting of results and cash generation
- Assist plant controller in costing analysis/reports
- Provide active support to annual budget process related to costing calculation.
- Initiate and implement internal financial controls. Ensure compliance with the financial policies with Group Level, co-operate with external auditors
- Graduate Finance/ Economic University, major in Finance/ Accounting
- Minimum 4 years’ experience at the same position in foreign FMCG/manufacturing companies
- Excellent English skills
- SAP experience is a must