Portfolio Manager Senior Officer
For our AIFM in Ireland, we are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager Senior Officer for. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As member of the portfolio management team, you will assist with the assessment of new investment opportunities and monitoring of existing portfolio assets. The role will also require close interaction with different department of the AIFM and external parties, mainly investment advisors and delegated managers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare and review Due Diligence on delegated portfolio managers and investment advisors;
- Conduct due diligence on investment recommendations received from investment advisors;
- Act as starting point of the investment process by participating to conference calls with the deal teams;
- Prepare critical investment appraisal presentations;
- Prepare investment portfolio performance review for aspects of ongoing portfolio management;
- Review and assist in the implementation of valuation models used for the valuation of underlying assets; review and run sensitivities on financial models;
- Work alongside Risk Management to assist in monitoring investment Key Risk Indicators;
- You have a strong academic background - ideally MA/MSc/MBA;
- Progress towards CFA/CAIA would be an advantage
- You have minimum 2-4 years of experience in Project, Corporate or Structured Finance, M&A Advisory or Portfolio Management;
- Private Equity, Real Estate and/or Infrastructure sector experience desired;
- You have excellent financial modelling and technical skills - DCF, IRR, MPV, ratio analysis;
- You bring a thorough understanding of financial accounting, corporate finance and business reporting;
- You possess demonstrable written and verbal communication skills;
- You are able to ask probing questions to asset managers and advisers and keep fully up to date with sector trends to assess the impact on particular transactions;
- You have first experience in performing transaction due diligence;
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and the capability to build relationships with team members, clients and advisors;
- You demonstrate sound business judgment and an analytical, pragmatic approach to problem solving;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge or any other European language will be an added value);
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.