REPORTING TO : Senior / Manager, Tax
As a Tax Associate, you will report to a Senior Associate and/or Manager, Tax. You will be responsible, but not limited to, preparing the tax filing documents, gathering information for tax review and performing tax research projects. You are expected to stay abreast with emerging tax laws and trends and recommend tax strategies that comply with the relevant legislations. To be a successful Tax Associate, you are expected to ensure that our clients comply with all regulations and to minimize their tax liabilities.
- Ensure clients comply with the regulations and meet all tax obligations (corporate tax and individual tax).
- Responsible for the preparation of individuals, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporate and withholding tax computations for a portfolio of clients.
- Ensure timely completion of all assigned deliverables and deliver quality tax services
- Establish good relationships with clients, manage their expectations and ensure excellent client services.
- Engage in open communication and obtain feedback on existing processes to enhance efficiency, service delivery, and assess areas for improvement.
- Establish good relationships with internal departments.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time -to-time.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy/professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA/ equivalent.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience preferably in the area of Singapore tax. Applicants with more than 2 years of relevant working experience in similar role, will be considered for Senior Associate.
- Basic GST knowledge will be advantageous but not compulsory.
- Fresh graduates may apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Highly motivated, able to show initiative, and confident
- Proactive, and possess good analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve, committed, and show strong resilience when faced with issues.
- A good team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work allocated and to multitask
- An eye for detail and has to be organized and methodical