Executive/Senior Executive - Finance (#18622)
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Monthly Reporting :-
- Cash flow forecast
- Management reports and review related schedules, clearing bank recon outstanding items with FSSC GL.
- Review closing activities performed by Finance Shared Services (FSSC)
- Monitor billing and collections with non-FSSC companies
Quarterly Reporting for Group Finance :-
- Prepare and submit P&L rolling forecast
- Review FCS / consol template and deferred tax template
- Analysis and related schedules
- Prepare & update Sunway REIT's income distribution (half yearly)
Tax payable forecast :-
- To target for zero penalty and timely submission on 9th month revision & year end submission
Year End Reporting, Tax & Audit :-
- Company statutory financial statements
- Review of tax computation and provide information for tax submission / queries for tax filing
- Review & monitor to clear audit schedules, ensure completion of audit timeline
Business Plan (yearly) :-
- Assist on the preparation of BP financial template to Group Finance
Daily operations :-
- Cash flow monitoring/fund management, payment & eDN/CN processing and coding & verification of invoices
- Coordination with Sunway Treasury to raise TT request, liason with Company Secretary for passing of Board Resolutions etc,; petty cash reimbursement request
Process improvement :-
- To improve workflow processes for better efficiency
Monthly cashflow compilation & analysis :-
- To coordinate monthly submission of group cash flow requirement by Business Units
- Any other tasks assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Executives with at least 1 year working experience in accounting .
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Willing to work in Bandar Sunway
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Interested candidates may apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR Department.