Head of Transfer Agency Ireland, Managing Director
Who we are looking for:
State Street is seeking a leader of its Transfer Agency for Ireland which has presence in Dublin and Kilkenny.
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Transfer Agency and the COO of Ireland, the role will be required to demonstrate exemplary leadership skills, a comprehensive knowledge of relevant Transfer Agency product and operational workflows and risks to provide effective management of Transfer Agency for the firm. The role has a significant strategic impact to Global Transfer Agency and is also accountable for the client experience.
This role is a PCF 33 (Head of Transfer Agency) position. The successful candidate will be offered the role conditional to Central Bank of Ireland approval
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Head of Ireland Transfer Agency you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the design and execution of the Ireland TA strategy
- Accountable for the operational service delivery and the client experience
- Leadership and culture of the TA group in Ireland with a focus on employee engagement and the development and retention of talent
- Drive the technology strategy and execution of the TA transformation plan
- Governance of the TA risk profile
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Outstanding Product/Service knowledge in Transfer Agency/Fund Administration
- Project management and analytical thinking
- A strategic thinker
- Effective policies and procedures control – with a concern for quality
- Proven interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision-making and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to influence others and to promote teamwork across different organizations
- Team player, ability to build consensus and to motivate others.
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships within the business unit and cross locations
- Display a strong understanding of the corporate workings of a global service
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.