Senior Strategic & Regulatory Change Manager #193771
Your field of responsibility
As part of the Group Capital and Liquidity Reporting function, your mission is to drive initiatives and projects with the goal to change the status-quo and to strategically position the Capital Measurement, Validation and Regulatory Capital Reporting functions of Credit Suisse for the future. Impressing with a detailed understanding of the Bank’s regulatory capital and Leverage exposure calculation and the relevant Banking Regulations like the upcoming Basel IV Banking Standards is critical. This role provides an opportunity to drive and to take a leadership role in multifaceted strategic initiatives and projects across several functions and divisions including Finance, Risk, IT, and Front Office. Additionally, it provides a great platform to further develop your capabilities in program and project management as well as your soft skills like communication abilities, time management, problem-solving, decision making, creative thinking, and conflict solution.
Your future colleagues
You will be part of a young, dynamic, and diverse group of self-starters with an entrepreneurial mind set. The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. If you take pleasure in looking at things strategically and putting your creativity at work and you are inspired by the passion to improve and simplify processes and to reduce undue complexity, this role will be meaningful to you and will provide you with inspiration. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You are someone who thinks as much about the challenge at hand as the creative solution to it, and while you have a drive towards results and completion, you practice flexibility and non-attachment as challenges and projects change and evolve. Ideally, you are a craftsman about how you improve processes and reduce complexity where undue or redundant. In your mind, good design is reductive, and you take pleasure in the deceptively simple.
- A university degree or an equivalent educational background, preferably with a major in economics or finance bundled with at least 10 years of working experience in the financial industry preferably within a Risk or Finance function related to regulatory capital
- You have experience in stakeholder management and are used to manage conflict situations with calm and skillfully maneuver through difficult negotiations
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and are strongly drawn to opportunities, innovation and new value creation. To drive strategic change, you are able to take calculated risk and you accept the uncertainty, responsibility and ownership that comes with it
- You have a strong IT affinity and profound analytical intuition, and are used to mastering anything you set your mind to, fast, whether with or without someone to guide you
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms K. Schlipfenbacher would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.