Manager - CBA Support Role
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
Morgan Stanley’s Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a world leader in the origination, distribution and trading of equity, equity-linked and equity-derivative securities. Our broad and deep client relationships, market-leading platform and intellectual insights enable us to be a world-class service provider to our clients for their financing, market access and portfolio management needs.
Global Markets Group is the offshoring arm of Morgan Stanley’s Equity businesses in India. It covers functions across IED ranging from those associated with sales, trading, analytics, strats to risk management.
The role is based in Mumbai and requires working with the Hong Kong Client Business Analytics Team. The role will require a fast-learning, dynamic, pro-active and self-motivated person to assist the team in maintaining, tracking and analyzing client/business profitability.
The role involves working on
- Client Revenue reporting: Prepare regular and Adhoc revenue/resource analysis for senior distribution management highlighting revenue performance, momentum, identify over- or under-serviced clients.
- CRM Account Review preparation: Setting up weekly meetings, engaging with sales/sales trading coverage, updating Account management tool with business and product summaries.
- Votes: Capture broker vote information and provide senior management reporting for the same.
- Interactions reports: Producing client interactions reports to identify resource consumption.
- Client Tiering: Proposing revisions, maintaining and updating client tiering details.
- Client and Business Review materials: which involve analyzing revenues, votes, interactions and the performance on these parameters.
- Senior management meeting reporting: Prepare management packs and client briefs on opportunities, key action items, progress on key opportunities addressed, votes etc.
- Onboarding and Execution of documentation – Commission Sharing Arrangements and Outsourced Trading agreements
- Revenue Impact analysis on Execution Rate movements.
The basic skills required for the role are the ability to learn quickly how to navigate databases, organizing data from these confidently in Excel, drawing meaningful conclusions and observations from the data and client intelligence and respond to requests promptly.
The basic skills required for the role are the ability to learn quickly how to navigate databases, analyze data from these confidently in Excel and respond to requests promptly.
Skill set required:
We are looking for a confident and outgoing person, who has exceptional attention to detail and is proactive in taking initiative. Successful candidates will have a proven work experience analyzing data.
- Graduate (BCOM/BMS) or MBA with 4-6 years of experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the Finance industry.
- Excellent written & spoken English; Excellent business writing skills
- Excellent telephone skills (regular phone contact with teams required)
- Advanced knowledge and extensive hands‑on experience with Microsoft Office -Excel, PowerPoint and Word. VBA coding experience will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with databases, and the ability to analyse data confidently
- Strong analytical skills, Attention to detail, Team oriented and Problem solving skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.