Asia Structured Credit Trading
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The position is based in Mumbai and will support Morgan Stanley’s Asia Structured Credit Trading desk. The role will require to cover a number of administrative and operational tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business, including trade entries and maintaining risk reports. As the candidate develop, he/she shall involve in pricing, modeling, structuring and risk management of credit linked notes, bond repack notes, quanto CDS, leveraged notes, total returns swaps and structured repos.
What we expect of you -
We will be looking for talented individuals who can combine ability to grasp complex concepts, strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills with numeracy and attention to detail. Candidates need to be able to work well people of varying backgrounds,and be able to both collaborate with, and contribute to the team. Candidates will need to be proactive people who can think on their feet, who will work diligently and stay focused on completing the task and who are resourceful and enthusiastic.Qualifications
Skills required (essential)
Knowledge/Skill set required:
We are looking for a confident and organized person, who has exceptional attention to detail and is proactive in taking initiative. Successful candidates will have a proven work experience working with complex concepts.
- Ability to understand financial products including bonds and derivatives
- Require relevant experience in at least one of the following areas: credit linked notes, repack notes, exotic derivatives/xva/derivatives valuations and modelling/transactions entries for structured products or complex derivatives/PnL attributions and analysis for complex derivatives
- Attention to details is crucial
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Prior exposure to investment banks’ booking and risk reporting infrastructure is preferred
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Initiative/Ability to be pro-active
- Problem solving/Solution oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to follow through projects towards completion, with regular updates
- Flexible approach to workload and demands of role
- University graduate with 0-3 years of Financial / Industry experience, including previous exposure to credit markets / analysis
- Strong academic record, quantitative skills and an interest in and understanding of financial markets
- Exposure to quantitative finance (BFE, MFE, Financial Math, CQF) would be preferred
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.