Associate-Capital and Funding Analytics, Resource Optimization and Management
To work closely with the Fixed Income Capital and Funding team (based in London and New York) in providing data analytics and visualization that helps inform Management and drives strategic priorities related to the Firm’s resource usage. The successful candidate will leverage their analytics, visualization and reporting skills to maintain a data repository, create smart reporting dashboards, presentations and help uncover insights related to the Firm's capital, funding and various other tactical analytics as needed.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, VBA, SQL
- UI/UX/Front end development experience preferable
- Exposure to Statistics, Data Science and programming languages like Python or R.
- Handles complex and large structured data sets according to requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with attention to details
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and efficient manner with multiple teams both locally and globally
- Support various business requests and adhoc tasks on demand
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.