CS Accounts & Admin Support
For our office in Dublin, we are seeking a trainee to join our growing Corporate Services team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
Your responsibilities will include:
You will be reporting to the Office Manager, and work with Administration team as well as the Accounting team, and your task include:
- Support Office Manager in daily office operation and clerical tasks
- Handle incoming correspondence, scan post and documents and upload to an internal system
- Organize files and regularly file incoming correspondence and documents
- Assist Office Manager with office storage remediation project
- Assist with client Payroll services
- Other ad hoc projects relating to the Client’s account
- Assist accounting team with client payment process
- Assist the accountant with financial statements preparation
- Assist the accountant with reconciliations
- Assist the accountant with bookkeeping,
- Any other ad hoc task,
- You will be studying Account Technician course or relevant course, or have obtained the qualification,
- Prior experience working in an office/professional position is an advantage,
- You are fluent in English,
- You are a quick learner, possess team spirit and have a can-do attitude,
- You have experience in Microsoft Excel/office.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.