About The Roles
- Preparation of service charges accounts for sole traders, partnerships, charities, and companies.
- Participation in conducting and completion of audit engagements in accordance with International Standards of Auditing and internal rules and procedures of the organization.
- Managing performance of audit engagement and training of junior audit team members. Preparation and review of the necessary documentation for the audit work performed.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for clients.
- CA inter/ ACCA/ACMA qualified or equivalent (essential)
- Good English communication, written and verbal, and a quick learner
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Sage, Xero, and other accountancy bookkeeping software experience (desirable but not essential).
- Ability to build positive working relationships with colleagues and business owners at all levels.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proven planning and prioritizing skills.
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure with accuracy and focus.
- Work with the wider team supporting others and managing your own time, working to deadlines.
- Help junior staff to develop technical skills and review their work.
Office timings are 1:30 pm to 10 pm in line with the UK.