A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our supportive and committed finance team. If you have finance, administrative experience and a strong work ethic we would love to hear from you!
Endeavour Learning Trust is looking to appoint a Finance Officer:
- To provide financial and administrative support under the direction of the Finance Manager.
- To ensure the efficient, accurate and timely recording of all financial transactions that meet the highest operational and compliance standards as required by the Education Skills and Funding Agency.
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic, positive, flexible and motivated individual with personal drive. You will be a self-starter, who can work with minimal supervision; proactive, with the ability to see what needs to be done and to prioritise work accordingly. You will have strong analytical skills and a meticulous attention to detail. You will have the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues.
The Finance Officer will be responsible for the following areas:
- To maintain the effective and efficient operation of the purchase/sales ledger system.
- Maintenance of the cash and day books.
- Reconciliation of control accounts.
- Maintain of all financial records and systems for the effective and efficient management of public funds.
- To acknowledge and respond to all internal and external finance related enquires and requests for assistance.
- To support the delivery of curriculum and operational objectives in an effective, efficient and professional manner.
To apply for this vacancy please follow the link to TES which is available on our website https://endeavourlearning.org/about/vacancies
If you require any further about this role please contact our Central HR Team at email@example.com or on 01772 817904 ext. 1051
Applications should be submitted, via TES by 9am on 3rd December 2021
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 7th December 2021