Global Mobility Technology – Implementation Manager
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
We are looking for a new team member to join our technology advisory group, specifically in the delivery of tailored technology solutions to help our clients manage their internationally mobile workforce. Are you a critical thinker and problem solver who can work adeptly within a global team to implement best-in-class solutions to our clients?
This (Assistant) Manager level role sits in Belgium, but is part of a global implementation team. The focus of the role is to provide innovative solutions and solve problems to meet the client’s requirements.
The role would require you to:
- Be confident in developing strong working relationships with clients and internal teams, acting as a trusted advisor
- Be an excellent, confident and pro-active communicator
- Understand the assignment lifecycle and the implications of various approaches on functional technology design and application
- Co-deliver client discussions and workshops and document business requirements for consideration
- Work with the wider implementation team to translate these requirements into software and process solutions for implementation
- Help manage implementation work items; either through managing your own deliverables, those of your on-shore junior team members or those of our off-shore support team
- Manage your time effectively
- Develop your junior team members through growing their soft and hard competencies
- Be able to manage scope and risk effectively with your wider implementation team
- Be able to support clients with solutions to issues and questions
- Be a part of an implementation configuration and testing team
- Develop into supporting the sales cycle for newly identified opportunities
- Travel occasionally
Let’s talk about you
- Problem solving analytical mind-set
- Mobility experience and understanding of the expatriate lifecycle
- Comfortable with technology application, willingness to learn in a technology environment
- Confidence in internal and external stakeholder management
- Intermediate Excel knowledge desirable
- Ability to demonstrate project management skills
- Proactive self-starter attitude
- Fluent English
- Macro VBA, SQL desirable
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
Global Employer Services (GES) team is fully aware today’s digital revolution is rapidly rewriting the environment for employers and their global workforces. The need for mobility is greater than ever. We help our clients achieve control, gain perspective, and lead with confidence through this period of uncertainty and technological change. Our professionals focus on providing personal tax, compensation & benefits and international assignment/HR services to our clients. We assist our clients to streamline their HR, Mobility and Rewards programs, while managing tax effectiveness, compliance and employment costs, both in a global and domestic context.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.