Finance Manager, Manufacturing (Klang)
You will be managing day to day finance operations for the company including budgeting, forecasting, management reporting, and consolidation.
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing MNC of home and personal care products known for their established business with some of the biggest pharmaceutical chains in Malaysia
- Prepare and develop monthly management reporting and presentations with emphasis on detailed commentary on variances from budget/ prior year, investigate unusual variances leading to understanding and resolution of issues.
- Prepare monthly consolidation financial reports on timely manner and ensure compliance with statutory requirement and financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for annual budget and quarterly forecast for the business and ensure submission on timely manner.
- Manage day to day finance operations and cost accounting function including communication of issues and opportunities to management.
- Support the development of performance dashboards and any performance ranking deliverables.
- Manage cash flows and banking facilities including preparation of cash flow projections and hedging of foreign currencies.
- Responsible in taxation matters including liaise with tax authority and tax consultant.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties such as bankers, auditors and company secretary on all treasury, statutory and compliance matters.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including creation of standard and ad-hoc reports and developing automated reports.
- Ensure compliance to internal control policies and make recommendations for improvement.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop finance team to ensure the financial strategies are implemented effectively.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignment as and when required by the management team.
- A relevant bachelor degree or professional qualification in accounting field
- Strong knowledge in financial and management reporting, taxation and treasury
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret financial information/ transactions
- Understanding implementation of best practices in business processes
- Problem solver, both independently and as a team
- Advance user in ERP system and Microsoft Excel
- Experience in manufacturing industry within MNC environment
- Working experience in costing is added advantage
- Working with MNC
- Good career progression
- Good salary and benefit
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Kiong on +603 2302 4017