Senior Auditor – Financial Crime Compliance #194330
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Auditor – Financial Crime Compliance within our leading edge audit function, where you will have opportunities to supervise and monitor audits to ensure efficient and high quality audit execution. This is an opportunity to shape audit planning and fieldwork and to present findings to senior management in collaboration with the Audit Manager, while supporting more junior staff to develop the value and insight they provide. This role also involves building-up internal know-how and thought leadership in the areas of Financial Crime Compliance, Client Tax Compliance and Fraud Risk as a basis to act as a trusted partner to senior stakeholders across the bank and to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment in those areas.
Your future colleagues
Join our diverse and global team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks, strong team work and compelling arguments presented with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. Internal Audit teams covering different businesses, technology, change and data analytics) to develop well-informed views with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude enables us to adopt new technologies and ways of working and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- At least five years of work experience relating to audit or Compliance in the financial services industry.
- Solid understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks with an at least basic knowledge in Financial Crime Compliance, Client Tax Compliance and/or Fraud Risk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German and ability to present information in a succinct and concise way to senior stakeholders.
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a willingness to help junior staff develop.
- Proven analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.