Senior Transfer Pricing Consultant
You’ll be involved at all stages of the project, making this a high-profile opportunity to take on a wide range of responsibilities and diversify your skills and experience. It’s all about translating information from a variety of sources into quantitative and qualitative analyses to inform and advise our clients. That includes examines prices charged by a particular part of an organization for services and goods that it provides to another area of the business. You’ll also be involved in building relationships with clients in a spectrum of industries and getting to know their unique needs and aspirations to provide tailored global services. It will also mean demonstrating your leadership by supervising multiple transfer pricing engagements and contributing to the delivery of quality tax planning services for our diverse clients.
- Applying transfer pricing concepts and economic/financial knowledge to resolve client challenges.
- Providing a fully integrated approach to transfer pricing by preparing documents and assisting in defending transfer pricing in audits, supplying innovative transfer pricing and economic ideas alongside responsive services and work products.
- Modelling financial outcomes, valuing intangible assets and developing practical planning approaches.
- Coordinating work with other client service colleagues, globally, to drive collaboration.
- Stay updated with changes in the local legislations, OECD and local TP guidelines as well as relevant updates.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, and/or relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Tax/Law/Finance/Accountancy or similar.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of experience on related fields.
- Efficiency and good command in written & spoken English.
- Possess own transportation.
- Good organisational and people skills.
- Commitment to enhance own technical skills and knowledge.
- Great attitude and is a team player.