Financial Services Manager | Toyota Egypt | Egypt
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role.
The Financial Services Manager has primary goals for leadership and control of the TEG and Toyota dealership F&I Team operation across Egypt specifically for TEG owned dealers and all associated Toyota dealers.
- Complete Brand integration and relationship management of all F&I related activities for the purpose of aiding and growing IPRU.
- Installation and management of professionally trained dealer based F&I Managers.
Support execution of the AlFuttaim and TEG F&I strategy by:
- Recruitment of and installation of staff capable of operating in an F&I environment and process within Automotive Retail Dealer and SME sites.
- Drive and achievement of agreed KPI targets (focus on IPRU and ultimately income growth)
- On- going performance management of F&I team based on agreed KPI metrics and performance levels, HR issues, Wage Signoffs, Appraisals.
- Control and Management of Training of F&I Managers and processes to a pre-determined level and implementation in to showroom environment post training.
- Performance management of brand F&I Managers
- MIS flow by site of agreed data based around KPI’s in to AlFuttaim F&I
- Interaction and agreement of F&I strategy with Senior Management
- Close working relationships with TEG and AF Financial Services Management
- Issue Avoidance Measures and Resolution as required
- Brand specific training and development of F&I Managers
- Brand knowledge and implementation of Brand identity within an F&I environment
- Working with branch management to achieve sales and performance KPI’s of the branch and brand
- Strong knowledge of F&I process, structure, systems and methodology
- Ability to performance manage TEG F&I and AlFuttaim F&I support team
- Ability to build, implement and deliver F&I training programmes based around the F&I and dealer showroom processes and procedures
- Strong motivator
- Understanding of Auto Sales Processes (dealer level in Egypt)
- Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- Languages: Fluent English, Arabic
- Training Execution as directed by TEG, AlFuttaim F&I Management Team in line with TEG growth objectives
- Showroom Knowledge including strong understanding of dealership and banking systems
- Insurance products and process understanding
- Automotive General Management Experience within a Brand representation environment
- Previous F&I Manager experience a significant advantage.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.