Manager IB&M Business Intelligence
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Institutional Banking and Markets (IB&M) is responsible for managing the Group’s relationships with major corporate and government clients and institutional investors, and provides a full range of capital raising, transactional and risk management products and services. The division also performs an important internal role for the Group by providing markets, lending and transaction banking execution capabilities to other CBA business units that allows them to capture opportunities with business customers.
IB&M Finance supports the business in providing financial control, financial analysis and insight, product control, regulatory accounting and related project and strategy implementation support.
The IB&M Finance Business Reporting Team is responsible for managing all client and product reporting for the IB&M business. The Business Intelligence Reporting team sits within the IB&M Finance Business Reporting team.
You will be supporting the team in driving key reporting and technology deliverables.
Do work that matters
- Develop and maintain Tableau dashboards for use with Finance and across the Group.
- Build the infrastructure required to support dynamic reporting (i.e. Alteryx / Tableau).
- Own month end processes that deliver accurate and timely client level data to end users
- Ensure data streams are properly controlled and linked to other reporting areas, including implementing strong data governance
- Develop a strong understanding of the IB&M business, including data flows and the nature of underlying transactions / products
- Partner with the wider the finance team to implement best practice solutions and uplift skills.
- Develop and improve the format, structure and content of management information
- Work closely with system owners to improve delivery of data and system enhancements
- Deliver accurate insights and reporting to our stakeholders.
- Consolidation of monthly customer metrics for the IB&M businesses
- Provide timely responses to ad-hoc business and IB&M Finance queries
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Degree qualified in IT, Finance, Commerce or other Business-related discipline.
- 5 years+ post qualification experience.
- Strong numerical, analysis, and analytical skills.
- Good SQL, ETL and Visualisation/Dashboard skills
- Experience with Alteryx or other BI tools
- Stakeholder management and change management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and communicate clearly.
- Commercial awareness, and commitment to service and quality.
- Previous financial services experience / knowledge of banking products and regulations will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service, delivering quality outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to enhance and uplift of the BI skillsets of the wider team.
- Strong Communication skills leading to openness, honesty & transparency at all times
- Understanding of business drivers to provide genuine business valued output and analysis
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 09/01/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.