Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to Know The Role:
As part of Grab’s Finance team, you will be responsible for managing the Accounting function for our Grab Kios and Mart segments. You should be knowledgeable on accounting principles involving retailing activities and inventories, and solid working knowledge on IFRS pronouncements to ensure reporting compliance.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Lead a small team in executing daily transactional recording, and ensure month, quarter and yearly transactions are processed in timely and accurate fashion.
- Responsible for internal, statutory and regulatory financial reporting.
- In charge in providing compliance and technical accounting interpretations for proper treatments for existing and new products to relevant IFRS and PSAK pronouncements.
- Main liaison with our Operational teams as their Business Partners in designing proper financial flow, and connecting with relevant parties in Indonesia and our technical and non-technical teams in Regional Office in developing the required solutions.
The Must Haves:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 5 years of working experience, with a minimum 2 years in leadership capacity.
- Strong working experience in retailing industry, be on online platforms or offline segment.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge involving IFRS, PSAK and other pronouncements.Solid understanding of Indonesian tax regulations.
- Have a very good understanding of Financial and Operating system flows and processes.
- Eagerness and tenacity to become and engaging Business Partner.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and proficient in establishing working relationship with all Finance and Operational team members.
- Hands on in executions and highly proactive.
- Team player, problem solver and result oriented.
- Able to work fast and dynamically.
- Enthusiastic, versatile and can do attitude is essential.
The Good to Have:
- Experience in an E-Commerce or Big 4 Accounting firms is a plus.
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.