Advisor, Financial Analysis
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Advisor, Financial Analysis on our Global Operation Finance team in Penang.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
- Prepare & analyze material variances and support for close activities
- Support rebates cost validation to ensure rebate program is captured correctly in system
- Perform analyze & consolidate monthly inflation/deflation commodity
- Perform cost movement analysis to ensure high standard controls by analyzing cost changes to minimize potential financial risks to company
- Support and drives automation projects or improvements initiatives, wherever required
- Perform audit on 1x cost billings from suppliers before payments release to suppliers
- Possess strong Microsoft Excel/Access, analytics and reporting skills
- The candidate must have proven track record in effective collaboration and influencing through a matrixed environment and adaptability to work across multiple time zones
- Possess strong communication skills & self-starter for effective business partnership, highly analytical, drive for results, project management and able to manage tight deadlines
- Knowledge in supply chain finance experience would be an added advantage
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Professional Qualification with minimum of 3 years of experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.