Technology Risk Advisor - Technology Risk (Audit) - FSO (Senior) (Multiple Positions)(494105)
Technology Risk Advisor - Technology Risk (Audit) - FSO (Senior) (Multiple Positions)(494105), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, Atlanta, GA.
Participate in client engagement teams and activities focused on the assessment of business, financial, and information systems and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems. Work with client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance IT systems. Participate in and serve as a fieldwork leader to assist clients in employing proper Information Technology (IT) systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk. Assist clients and other Technology Risk professionals with information technology control and security engagements. Assist with engagements from an IT perspective relating to financial attestation; Service Organization Control reporting (SOCR); IT governance and effectiveness; IT program management; security and controls of business software applications, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools and implementations; and/or business intelligence and information analysis. Provide technical guidance and share knowledge with team members with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services focusing on more complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues. Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Learn about EY and its service lines and actively assess and present ways to apply knowledge and services.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Accounting, Finance, Data Science, Engineering, or a related field and 2 years of work experience in one or a combination of the following: IT Audit and/or Financial Services. Alternatively, must have a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Accounting, Finance, Data Science, Engineering, or a related field and 1 year of work experience in one or a combination of the following: IT Audit and/or Financial Services.
- Must have 1 year of experience working as an IT auditor or IT risk advisor for a public accounting firm , financial services firm/bank or professional services firm.
- Must have 1 year of experience in IT risk strategy design, report generation, and working with regulators.
- Must have 1 year of experience working with financial services processes from an IT perspective, including internal audits in one of the following sectors: Insurance, Asset Management, or Capital Markets.
- Must have 1 year of experience applying technical knowledge for at least one of the following types of engagements: (a) finance statement audits; (b) internal or operational audits; (c) Service Organization Control Reporting (SOCR); (d) ERP security and controls reviews.
- Must have 1 year of experience communicating technical information verbally and in writing.
- Must have 1 year of experience presenting technical information to C-level executives.
- Requires domestic and regional travel up to 80% to serve client needs.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.