Senior IT Auditor #186475
Your field of responsibility
Are you looking for an outstanding platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Hong Kong we are seeking to recruit an IT Senior Auditor.
- Assist with the audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, for technology related audits, in close collaboration with the IT Audit Manager
- Opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by supervising and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- Be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions across our organization
- Enhance your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
Your future colleagues
We are a globally distributed team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our audit practice provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to focus on areas of interest.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
- Having gathered at least 5 years of relevant work experience in IT risk and control, such as IT general computer controls or Information Security.
- Experience in the financial industry and exposure to Investment Bank and electronic trading technology is advantageous
- Hold an undergraduate degree, one or more IT audit certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA) and have an interest in Financial Services
- Proficient in risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Outstanding analytical skills with precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of emerging IT trends and regulatory topics sets you apart
- Present technical information in a simple and concise way to a broad range of audiences
- An avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal ability, multi-tasking and time management skills which can help you quickly gain trust and deliver optimally towards deadlines, can manage workload and thrive under pressure
- Keen to work in a broad environment and excel at collaborating in a globally distributed team
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.