Accountant (Consultant in Accounting and Tax Compliance Services)
Our team provides our clients with customised accounting services based on their in house needs and current International Financial Reporting Standards (International Financial Reporting Standards) guidelines. You’ll work with our team to provide specialist advice and training in areas such as financial instruments, business combinations, pensions and share schemes, listings, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.
We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We've been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development- numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes (on-line).
- Career growth- 'from intern to partner' opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions- comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Health insurance.
- Networking events- at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
As a member of PwC accounting and tax compliance team, you will be engaged in day-to-day accounting and tax support of our clients (multinational companies). Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Booking bank statement, acts of acceptance, delivery notes, VAT invoices (outcoming, incoming), revenues in 1c system;
- Maintenance of primary documents (requesting documents from suppliers, sorting, documents preparation);
- Putting fixed assets into use in 1c system;
- Communication with client (written, oral)+visiting the client's office and picking up the documents;
- Preparation of statistical reports;
- Assistance to a Consultant in VAT, CPT reports preparation;
- University degree in Economic sphere
- Work experience as an accountant about 1 year
- Good command of spoken and written Ukrainian and Russian
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
- IT literacy (MS Word, Excel), good knowledge of Excel is a plus
- Time management skills
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility,
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Submission of the application form: personal information, CV
(‘Apply’ button -&> Create account).
- Job offer.
Minimum years experience required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.