A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where You'll Work
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately
700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
What You'll Do
We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward! Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers
Kerry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics.
- Assist with foreign tax accounting, planning, and reporting, including US forms 5471, 5472, 1118, 8892, 8993, and Canadian Form T-106
- Preparation and filing of Canadian indirect tax returns
- Prepare various income tax schedules, tax returns, and tax incentives for the US and Canada
- Prepare withholding tax returns and payments for the US and Canada
- Manage return filing and payment of US and Canadian insurance excise tax
- Monthly reconciliation of various tax accounts
- Assist with external and internal US and foreign tax audits
- Review and respond to notices from various taxing authorities
- Monitor state, provincial and local tax developments, including understanding how these developments affect the company’s operations
- Other ad hoc projects as required
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field or equivalent combination of education and related professional work experience
- Masters of Accountancy/Masters of Taxation/CPA or CPA candidate is a plus
- Two years’ corporate tax experience and international tax experience preferred
- Prefer familiarity with SAP, AS400 (Mapics), CCH tax research software
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.