MSFS MO- Director
Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS) provides fund administration services to the world’s leading hedge funds. MSFS has around 850+ professionals with offices in New York, Dublin, London, Glasgow, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hong Kong.
The Middle office group of Morgan Stanley Fund Services assists global hedge fund clients in ‘Trade Affirmation’ and ‘Treasury Management’ process on behalf of the clients.
The group currently seeks a senior individual who has the in depth knowledge and skill in trade affirmation, treasury management process and experience in handling client communication. Candidate with knowledge of entire trade cycle and cash/collateral management will be added advantage.
The team is also constantly engaged upon new projects, and the candidate in due course will participate in accordance to his/her demonstrated skills.
- Lead and manage the MSFS EU clients trade affirmation and treasury management services;
- Work with existing and new clients to solidify client demand for the expanded trade affirmation and collateral management services;
- Map out the procedures and risk controls along with global Middle office stakeholders;
- Trade break management and reporting for client executed trades
- Process management for client related collateral/margin and reporting queries
- Building and maintaining client relationships with the hedge fund clients as well as develop technical systems and product knowledge.
- Liaise with global stakeholders including IT to enhance trade matching and treasury management platform;
Take part in global Sales pitches associated with trade management and treasury services
- Demonstrate prior experience in hedge fund, prime brokerageor fund administrator middle office operations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Varied product exposure –cash equity, equity, swap, fixed income, listed and OTC products
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work within a fast paced setting
- Ability to track record of process improvements
- Supervisory experience
- Prime Brokerage Margin, Collateral Management, Settlements experience preferred
- Trade affirmation experience using DTCC, Omgeo (Oasys and CTM), and Traiana a plus
- Fixed Income and OTC clearing platforms knowledge (MarkitWire, ICELink, Markit TM, etc) beneficial
- Cash and Collateral Management experience with ENSO, Hazeltree or another vendor A plus
Learn more about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley in Glasgow on our LinkedInpage and Youtubechannel.
Build a career with impact.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.