Fund Services Senior Officer - CHN Shanghai
For our office in Shanghai, we are looking for a Fund Senior Accountant within our Fund Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for assisting with the accounting and full administration of a portfolio of hedge fund, credit fund, private equity fund and real estate fund. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Acting as a key point of contact for your clients. Responsible for resolving any issues that may arise;
- Driving the preparation of the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Guiding the junior employees in completing their work, and be responsible for reviewing junior employee’s work;
- Driving the initial setup of any new funds taken on by going through legal operation documents as well as communicating with clients;
- Driving investor KYC process for client with our internal regulatory team;
- Be able to assist clients on communicating with different aspect of service provider (i.e. auditor, lawyer and ect.)
- Supporting Managers and Senior Management in ensuring quality work is delivered to the clients;
- Assisting Managers with internal projects and initiatives from time-to-time.
- 3 – 5 years of experience of working in accounting and finance area
- Fully qualified Accountant (e.g. ISCA/ACCA/CPAA/AICPA/CIMA) or strong progress on examinations;
- Knowledge of fund operations for private equity and/or real estate funds is a strong plus (including valuation, accounting and payment procedures);
- You are fluent in written and spoken English;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ability to confidently communicate and collaborate with internal and external parties;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- You are mature, and detail oriented.
- High level of IT literacy with strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word;
- Ability to independently research, analyze, and resolve problems.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.