Consultant/Senior Consultant, Corporate Advisory
- To prepare the documentation to register with Ministry Commerce/Council for the Development of Cambodia/General Department Taxation on any establishment or amendment
- To prepare the documentation required under provisions of the Labor Law
- To file various documents/returns required under provisions of the Law on Commercial Enterprises, Labor Law, and NSSF.
- To file monthly/ quarterly/ semester/ annual report under provisions of Ministry of Economic and Finance.
- To file and support papers in good time.
- To carry on correspondence with client especially the directors the company on various matters.
- To file any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the companies in Cambodia and authorized representative.
- To ensure that the annual declarations of commercial enterprise are submitted
- To deal and liaise with officers on various matters from time to time
- To assist senior/ supervisor/ manager on various matters day-to-day
- Bachelor degree in Administration/ Accounting/ Finance/ Legal or related (essential)
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience (for senior level)
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Chinese language proficiency will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Law Commercial Enterprise, Law on Taxation and Labor Law
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and a good team player
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good computer literate with capability in Email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
Interested candidates please send your updated resume via the form below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.