Financial Controller (Trading, Bangkok)
To be responsible for overseeing the operation of the finance function, managing the efficient operation of the company external and internal reporting and fiduciary.
The global leader in irrigation solutions for sustainable agriculture.
- Ensuring corporate governance and policies are implemented as per the Board direction
- Ensuring compliance with local accounting standards for local statutory reports and US GAPP for group reporting
- Responsible for planning, organizing, preparing and maintaining accounting records for the general ledger accounting system.
- Responsible for the Fixed Assets system including processing fixed asset additions, transfers & retirements; conducting asset inventory; and periodic reconciliation to the general ledger.
- Review monthly general ledger close.
- Responsible for the preparation of financial reports for internal, group and external purposes.
- Assist in the preparation of the operating budget, forecast and 3 years strategic plan.
- Responsible for the year-end and quarterly audit process
- Recommend and/or implement accounting methods and procedures to improve operating efficiencies and accuracy.
- Assisting and guiding the finance team as well as other stakeholders on daily basis.
- Provide training, direction, and support to staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related fields
- 5 years of experience as a professional accounting
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Proficient in SAP
- Fluent in both Thai and English.
- Excellent salary package and benefits
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.