Associate/Experienced Associate, Audit & Assurance
- Develop an understanding of our client’s businesses
- Interact with our clients for collection of all the necessary data / information, set-up and maintenance of audit files, preparation of audit working papers and deliverables
- Support the planning, execution and completion of audit and assurance engagements in compliance to applicable and approved financial reporting and auditing standards
- Clearly and accurately documenting the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the audit objectives and planned audit approaches
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and to communicate all findings and deficiencies to our Senior Management Team
- A bachelor’s degree / a final year student in Accounting, Finance or a related field; or
- A professional qualification i.e. ICAEW, ACCA, CPA Australia or pass at least fundamental levels of professional qualification will be added as an advantage; and
- For Experience Hire, a minimum of 1 to 2 years of work experience in any audit firm; and
- Advance writing and verbal communication skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin will be added as an advantage;
- Experience in auditing banking and financial institutions will be added as an advantage
Interested candidates please send your updated resume via the form below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.