We are looking for passionate and self-motivated experienced individual to join us. We are aggressively recruiting due to significant growth faced by the firm because of the merger and acquisition.
- Work closely with Audit Managers and Audit Assistant to perform a variety of audit and advisory engagements for a portfolio of clients;
- To document and compile audit work papers and obtain sufficient audit evidence to support engagement partner's sign-off of the client's financial statements.
- To conduct audit works for clients;
- As a Team Leader, able to provide on the job training and guidance for junior (team member);
- To provide and seek solutions on problems raised during the process of audit.
- Any other assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent;
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Finance - Audit or equivalent.
- Driven to work under tight deadlines;
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to work independently;
- Passion to produce quality work;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Possess leadership skills and a team player;
- Possess own transport (added advantage).