Regulatory Reporting Officer, APAC Internal Audit ENO #188167
Your field of responsibility
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our global Internal Audit function builds and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership, and are actively consulted for independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are outstanding.
Reporting & Analysis
- By working closely with senior Internal Audit partners around APAC, you will develop a sound holistic view of Internal Audit issues in the region.
- Prepare reports and presentations which provide a comprehensive view of audit work relevant to the Asia region to senior management and regulators.
- Chip in to a variety of global departmental initiatives and special projects along with audit plan tracking and reporting.
- Support the Internal Audit team in strategic-initiatives and operationalize processes to improve efficiency in reporting.
Your future colleagues
We are a distributed team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are part of our practice model which provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services is essential
- Outstanding analytical, interpersonal skills
- 2 - 4 years of proven work experience in a Financial Institution performing a similar reporting role
- Outstanding technical background in MS Excel. You will have the opportunity to pick up additional technical skills such as MS SQL, Access, Tableau and VBA
- Ability to build and maintain trust, maintaining information to a need to know basis
- Solution oriented, flexible, and prioritizing tasks by deadlines
- Good team-player and ability to collaborate optimally across the department
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.