Consulting, Technology, Digital Platforms - Digital Product Manager/Senior Manager (Riyadh)
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
PwC Global Overview
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 5,600 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
Line of Service Overview
Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core industry sectors including (Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health, Finance Function, People and Organisations, and Technology).
Business Unit Overview
The Technology Consulting team is playing a pivotal role in PwC Middle East Digital Platform practice. The team is shaping the Digital and Technology market in the GCC. Working with Public and private sector clients to help them digitally re-imagine how their businesses produce and deliver value to their customers and employees by formulating digital business and digital product strategies, and translating the vision and the strategy into value through technology.
Digital Platform Technology Consulting brings together the best of PwC digital and technology capabilities. As part of this group, you’ll join a team working on everything from Digital and Data Driven Transformations, to Technology modernization and strategy to agile, cloud native businesses, and digital transformation.
You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be integrated with our global network of firms. You’ll also work with colleagues from across PwC Middle East to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, through technology.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on innovation. We have the freedom to experiment and try new ideas, and are expected to be constantly learning and growing.
- Within the Digital Platform Practice, You will lead the execution of digital product development and digital transformation projects for leading industry players in the Middle East.
- As a member of the Technology consulting team with responsibilities that can include shaping digital product vision, performing strategic digital products designs and managing and transforming existing products. In this role, you will be engaged to solve some of the most challenging business problems facing our clients.
- Engagement can include the development of product vision and strategy at leading clients, rapid product and process re-inventions, ‘big data’ analytics at large scale organizations, consumer-facing digital experience conceptualization and development across different industries. In each situation, as a Product Manager, you will typically be at the centre of the problem solving, advising our most senior clients on how to successfully execute on their strategic vision through digital means.
- You will be well versed in every aspect of digital product, process and technology. You will be at the intersection of business strategy, client and implementation vendors and you'll be responsible for translating abstract visions into reality while managing client’s expectations. You will also be proficient in the agile delivery required for a technology team to incept, design and build innovative products.
- Education & Professional Background
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent degree
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience leading agile projects as a product owner and/or product manager.
- Experience leading product and/or cross functional teams
- Experience with building successful consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior client business and IT executives on transforming towards agile
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and Arabic
- Strong understanding of leading cloud technologies and platforms and dominant future trends
- Excellent knowledge on data and analytics architectures and technologies (cloud and non-cloud)
- Strong product instinct to build great product vision, product roadmap and competitive analysis
- Familiarity with utilizing Data Visualizations tools such as Power BI to drive insights and recommendations
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, etc.)
- xperience working with design team to deliver top user experience (UX) and user interface (UI)
- Good understanding of one or more of the emerging technologies and trends (Cloud, Mobility, Social, and Analytics, AI)
Strategic Thinking and Leadership
- Strong ability to think strategically and creatively
- Ability to work at an abstract level and continuously ‘pivot’ to arrive at the highest impact answer for the client
- Decisive, visionary and able to support your decisions with a structured thought process, strong research and analysis of data
- Ability to work under pressure, manage client expectations effective and not get overwhelmed by client pressures on team
- You will act as a trusted advisor for the client in all aspects related to the digital product and support the clients to align those products with their overall digital transformation journey and new/existing enterprise architecture
- You will develop strong working relationships with the client’s executive management
- You will support peers and seniors in business development activities such as technical proposal development, budget preparation and client presentation
- Keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business and digital trends
- Had experience with drawing storyboards, creating / ‘grooming’ product backlogs and writing user stories
- Relentless prioritization and alignment with business and IT stakeholders to ensure highest value capture
- Excellent project manager that can plan 2-3 steps ahead of the team and surface hidden risks 2-3 levels deep within the execution plan
- Ability to move between strategic discussions with senior client leaders to tackle on the ground agile coaching with teams
- You will lead junior consultants and collaborate with peers to deliver product-centric digital strategy projects
- Develop technical RFPs (functional and technical requirements) for the initiatives that will be defined part of the roadmap and oversee procurement, vendor activation, and delivery activities
- Review project and vendor deliverables and ensure adherence to scope and completion of work
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies and tools, including UML, use case modeling, and process and information flows using different tools such as Miro, Confluence, Jira etc.
- Strong knowledge of system analysis methodologies, including UML, use case modeling, and process and information flows using (BPMN)
- Certification in Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is preferred
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate to lead research on emerging technologies and disseminate knowledge internally and to clients
- You will work collaboratively with other Technology experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to and are expected to complete all of the latest training and development tools and remain digitally-fit
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.