Management Accountant (Consultant/Senior Consultant)
Management Accountant (Consultant/Senior Consultant level)
- Preparation of various deliverables to support both internal management and financial reporting needs, including analytic notes
- Preparation of supplementary financial analysis for management and other stakeholders
- Experience in cost analysis and financial performance
- Perform budget and assist in forecasting activities.
- Assisting Finance team in monthly book closure and financial analysis
- Support FP&A team with the relevant data and management report packs
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet accounts, its reconciliations and annual financial statements.
- Should be able to consolidate the finance data of various business segments and report for management review
- Experience in preparation of various MIS reports for the management on daily/weekly/monthly timelines
- Able to review and Highlight exceptions to the Management on timely basis for resolution, mainly on Sales/Margins/Inventory
- Working closely with other stakeholders in resolving their queries and collating data from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certifications in any of the qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA, CMA or equivalent) is an added advantage.
- Work experience of 5+ years is required.
- Proficient in advance MS Excel, PowerBI with strong knowledge of other Microsoft suite of products is required.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.