KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 147 countries, 219,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
What we do
High quality, independent financial statement audits are essential to maintaining investor confidence. KPMG Audit professionals across KPMG member firms are committed to the public interest. These experienced professionals seek to challenge assumptions and unlock valuable insights based on a thorough understanding of an organization's business and industry, and innovative audit methodologies and approaches.
- Minimum 1 year of audit experience
- Experience in applying IFRS, strong technical expertise in Ukrainian accounting
- Fluent English, Russian, and Ukrainian
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good team member
- Values challenge in a demanding environment
- Has an appetite for growth and development
- Analytical skills
- Driven, ambitious, friendly, confident, attentive
- Ready to take on the responsibility
- Participate in audit checks on Ukrainian and international clients in accordance with strict deadlines
- Prepare audit documentation & client deliverables to a high internationally accepted standard
- Develop junior staff by providing on the job training
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues and clients
What We Offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit.
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.