8-months Internship Programme 2022, Kilkenny
Who we are looking for
Our 8-month Intern Programme is a program that places high potential undergraduate students, like you, into our most impactful roles preparing you for future success
The programme offers you:
- Possibility to work remotely
- A structured learning and development programme, specific job related trainings, professional development and soft skills trainings
- A buddy who can offer you their experience, knowledge and guidance throughout your Internship.
- The virtual events for the Interns
- Series of business related presentations
- Leadership Q&A sessions with Senior Management
- Grow your professional network by joining an Employee Resource Group. Committees include the Professional Women’s Network, the Pride & Ally Network and the Professional Inclusion committee
Programme dates: 3rd January 2022 – 31st August 2022
You must be available for the full duration of the programme
What you will be responsible for
You will join one of the following departments:
- Corporate Actions: The Corporate Actions team is responsible for processing, settling and reconciling Corporate Actions on the Fund Accounting platform for funds across multiple locations.
- Custody: The Custody team open accounts, markets and currencies for all off-shore funds administered in Ireland and the Channel Islands.
- Investor Services: The Investor Services function is responsible for the settlement of all subscription and redemption trades that are placed by investors.
- International Financial Data Services (IFDS) provides outsourcing and technology solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies.
- Project Assistant: The objective of the Client Change Function is to leverage “best practice” project management tools and practices in order to minimize project and operational risk and deliver projects on time
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Exceptional drive for success and motivation
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Enrolled in full time education at master’s level or undergraduates in the penultimate year of degree in one of the following areas: Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related.
- Strong IT Skills
What happens next?
Our recruitment team in India will review your application. Applicants selected to move forward in the process will have a phone screen with the recruitment team. Applicants successful after the phone screen will be invited for a final round interview at our offices
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.