Senior Consultant | Personal Income Tax (People Advisory Services) | HCMC Office
Our People Advisory Services (PAS) Practice
EY is building and empowering the mobile workforce of the future, transforming Mobility into a critical part of the workforce management value chain and enabling strategic advantage. EY offers an integrated, end-to-end, multi-channel solution, providing a seamless journey for mobile employees and providing compliance and improved speed to deployment for the corporate user. Our services bring together the compliance and regulatory elements of Mobility, using an integrated process from immigration and travel risk through tax and compensation to social security, assignment services, and workflow. Our vision for the future is that Mobility becomes a core part of the wider workforce planning agenda, enabling the organizational growth and the development of a sustainable workforce of the future.
The offering is comprised of the following components. We combine a number of offerings and components to meet our clients’ specific needs:
- Personal Income Tax
- Traveler Risks
- Social Security
We seek highly motivated individuals to join us for a challenging and rewarding career in People Advisory Services, Mobility services (focused on Personal Income Tax).
Your key responsibilities
As part of the People Advisory Services, Mobility team, it gives you the opportunity to manage the complex challenges of deploying a globally mobile workforce. People Advisory Services advises clients on the design and implementation of total reward strategies, advises on HR and payroll transformation, helps manage HR compliance and risk, provides strategic advice on mobility programs, and also offers technology advisory services and project management. We work with our clients to attract, train and motivate the people necessary to achieve clients’ organizational goals. By helping to integrate the people agenda into their business strategy, we help our clients improve their business in the evolving global economy and realize sustainable economic growth.
Skills and attributes for success
- Focusing on Personal Income Tax issues (both local and expatriate employees) for companies with globally mobile employees.
- Applying Personal Income Tax knowledge and expand it to include experience in cross-border situations, application of tax treaties, cross-border mobility situations
- Engaging in a variety of projects including employment tax risk reviews, internal tax review, tax health check, tax audit assistance, employment arrangement advice
- Liaising with overseas EY offices to coordinate complete cross-border advice for our clients
- Managing multiple engagements and other related activities.
- Managing client expectations, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Mentoring/coaching and assist staff to reach their full potential.
- Developing effective relationships with clients and relevant state authorities.
- Keeping abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Foreign Trade, Commerce, Business, Banking with good marks for technical subjects
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a professional service/corporate environment in a relevant role.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Detail-oriented and possess initiative
- Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful and analytical
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.