FSO Markets Finance Advisor Region Lead
FSO Markets Finance Advisor Region Lead
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
The Financial Services Organization (FSO) Markets Finance Advisor Region Lead (MFA – RL) provides commercial market insights and support to the FSO markets leadership executive and facilitates the connection between our markets organization and our service line teams. The MFA will team and collaborate with senior stakeholders including markets operations, finance leadership and business development as well as the MFA network across Asia-Pacific and globally. The MFA will provide insight into market trends and commercial performance (including analysis and modelling) as well as advising on and operationalizing markets initiatives. In addition, the MFA will lead key processes such as revenue planning, advice on cost budgets for marketing and business development (including looking at return on investment) and drive leading practice in FSO.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage the Global integrated planning processes for the FSO Region, working with markets leaders to establish and embed appropriate stretch targets. Including aligning partner accountabilities with markets metrics; Identify potential risks and challenges in achieving revenue plan and advice on strategies to address these.
- Advise on how to drive, monitor and nurture the right behaviours across the organisation both throughout the year and during planning. Work closely with stakeholders from markets, service lines and business development to align on expectations.
- Provide insights into performance by analysing data throughout the year on revenue, sales & pipeline, margin, trends, and annualized impacts, to support forward looking commercial insights and recommendations on how to achieve optimal financial performance. Creating and delivering insightful and impactful messaging to markets leaders, in support of decision making including placing financial metrics in the context of the FSO market. Work with markets leadership / operations to identify reporting needs and strategy to respond including maximising usage of global reporting tool and library.
- Advise on cost budgets by enabling markets leaders to make effective investment decisions including analysing return on investment. Support market segment and account leaders in planning and monitoring NBD spend.
- Lead the implementation of markets finance initiatives across the region.
- The MFA Regional Lead will supervise the shared service centre in providing additional analysis / preparing leadership information.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
To qualify for the role you must have
- Graduate and/or professional certification in a business related subject matter (i.e. Accounting, Finance)
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to understand commercial drivers of engagement performance
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and articulate manner
- Proven ability to build credibility and trust with senior stakeholders
- Proactive approach to work and the ability to anticipate the needs of the business and deliver accordingly
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 7 years of relevant experience to perform this position
- A deep understanding of the drivers of commercial revenue performance including pricing and margin is essential with knowledge of a professional services environment preferred
- Experience with using data visualisation tools such as PowerBI and/or advanced Excel skills
- Relevant accounting qualification
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.