Corporate Finance Senior Manager
Senior Manager - Corporate Finance
We are recruiting for a diverse and driven Senior Manager to work within our young and ambitious Corporate Finance Business. You will be reporting directly to the Partner but with the help build a solid market presence of HW Corporate Finance by leading and owning transactions and developing deal initiation networks.
This role will be focusing on lower-mid market M&A transactions and MBO's with enterprise values of up to £50million for primarily owner managed businesses and entrepreneurs. The successful candidate will offer a highly professional and empathetic approach whilst delivering transactions across their businesses.
We will support the further development of the right candidate to be promoted and awarded for their successes within the role and are able to support the fast track progression of their career.
We are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm since the 1930's with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
The Senior Manager role offers a competitive salary with significant potential for career progression within the firm together with a great benefits package.
The Senior Manager duties will be:
- Advise shareholders or management teams on MBO's/MBI's and fundraising
- Advise business owners on exit strategies and execute sale mandates;
- Advise businesses on acquisitions, identify and validate targets
- Prepare valuations of businesses, pitches and proposals
- Cross sell Corporate Finance Services to other Managers/Partners in the firm
- Develop new client relationships from contacts with existing clients, from business contacts and other appropriate sources
- Participate in presentations to potential new clients
- Consider appropriate cross selling opportunities of the other services of the firm to clients and their associated interests
- Have thorough working knowledge of lead advisory services in an accounting firm or corporate finance boutique in the UK
- Experience and knowledge of sale mandates
- Previous experience of private equity dealings as well as debt raising
- Ability to prepare excel models for multiple purposes for financial modelling
- Ability to look at a set of accounts, value a business and be able to prepare documents to sell the business
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Corporate Finance qualified desirable but not essential
If you are keen to secure a progressive Senior Manager role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm offering a great career progression, please apply today to find out more.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Haines Watts by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the Haines Watts Recruitment team, Haines Watts reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.