Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Partners.
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Well-developed team management and supervisory skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally at different levels of seniority
- Strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, organization, and evaluative skills
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivery of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Ability to provide advice and resolve internal and client issues.
- Ability to focus on client needs and respond to them.
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff.
- Perform any other similar work assigned to him from the top management level.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Recent, extensive external audit experience at the Manager level within international auditing firms
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as accounting, finance
- Internationally recognized professional accounting qualifications – ACCA, CPA, CA, ACA or other relevant certifications
- Professional knowledge of IFRS and ISA is essential
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bilingual (English & Arabic)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating sound judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience with working independently on multiple assignments or engagements